Sunday, June 5, 2016

Intro

    So this is my second attempt at a blog.  Well, technically it's the third but one literally had like 5 posts on it so I won't even count that. I had a food blog some moons ago. Still do but I created it at a point in my life where I had a good amount of time to myself (that glorious second ended a while ago) so the poor blog was forgotten...doomed to sit on the bottom of the internet abyss. Maybe I'll resurrect it...nah, I probably won't. 

  I couldn't think of a name so I decided to mesh together two songs I love from the RHCP 
(<3) and there ya have it. 

    I don't think I have a specific purpose for this blog. I'm thinking of  just creating it along the way. I want to make a good effort in writing in it often because I'm definitely one of those fools where writing stuff out helps. If I entertain anyone out there....cool. If not, well, it won't be the end of the world. 

   I'll probably post random thoughts and/or concerns. I'll probably do a respectable amount of bitching as well (society these days makes it easy, ok?).  You'll probably see a lot of pictures/posts of this guy:


Meet Ziko (pronounced Zee-ko). .

    He's a cat so he's an asshole but he's my asshole (ok I should probably rephrase that but it's got me laughing so I'll keep it). Nah, he's actually a playful sweetheart that likes to cuddle at night, even though he'd never admit it. Oh by the way, I love cats. A lot. :) Well, I'm just a sucker for animals in general but cats just tare at my heartstrings (with their stupid ridiculously sharp claws...). Don't even get me stated about ferrets...I'll probably dedicate a blog to them in the future.

  So yeah, I'm making a promise to myself to try my hardest to upkeep this blog...for myself. Most of it will probably be in good humor...most of it. 

  
Update: 5/6/16, Clearly I suck at making promises to myself.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment